Saturday, June 29, 2013

what's bothering me? ha, I can go on about this for days. but at this very moment I can say that no matter I say it, it never seems to matter. I can say it until I am black and blue in the face and its like it never mattered to begin with. then they want to ask "what's wrong?" like you your wrong for allowing so many thing to go wrong when they shouldn't. I have tried to hard to make something out of what at this point means nothing. what does it take to make someone realize that I am serious about this. this is my heart we are talking about an it seems like you just don't care. ugh. I mean do you even think twice before you go out there or answer her calls. do you think of the outcome that it will have on us. I really don't think so. I mean if it did would you go? would you still see her like you do? would her calls make any type of deference in your life? does what se have to say mean that much that you will loose what you have with me? I know that if the tables were turned that nothing like that would ever fly. I would never be allowed to talk to another nigga with out you getting pissed and saying some shit that hurts me. but me, I keep m mouth shut. I don't like to argue. never have, never will. that's just me. I am pretty sure that I go out of my way to do whatever it is that you want. all day everyday I am making sure that what I am doing isn't hurting what we have. I let you keep my phone all day to see that not on nigga is hitting me up and still it doesn't seem to matter you. I don't know, just seems selfish to me. maybe I am wrong. maybe I am overreacting but as a women in a relationship with someone that she wants to be with it doesn't seem like to much to ask for.  RESPECT is it. pint blank period.
xoxoxoxo ashh.

No comments:

Post a Comment