Thursday, August 22, 2013

well I can say that I am pretty content. has been such a long time since I have felt this happy with life. I have been thru so much and to be here right now is just to amazing. I love it. I don't want to jinx it, but damn I really feel myself falling hard for this man. we have had our share of shit so far but he hasn't left yet. I have to be grateful for that right? ehh I guess. things are slowly working themselves out tho. him being here makes my whole day. I just feel so much better when I know that he is here with me and this is where he wants to be. :) and I know that people are starting to see it to. I always have a smile on my face it is because of him. all day I think about him. his touch warms my soul. regardless of the drama I know that I can count on seeing him to make my day a lot better. well I better go.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment